Recently, The new app called Onyolo is released for both Android and iOS devices. This Onyolo App becomes viral and reached to number 1 in the Apple App Store and Google Play Store with a few days. The Onyolo App allows us to receive anonymous questions by posting Story in Snapchat. Currently, Only a few people know about Onyolo so that search on Google like Snapchat Questions, Onyolo Snapchat Questions. After receiving hundreds of requests to share a tutorial, Now I am sharing a tutorial which will help you receive anonymous questions from Snapchat. You can answer these questions and after them as Snapchat story. You can following steps below to link Onyolo Anonymous App with Snapchat.
How to Do OnYolo on Snapchat
You can link Onyolo with Snapchat by following step-by-step instructions below.
- Download Onyolo App for iPhone or Android.
- Now open Onyolo App on your Android Phone or iOS device.
- Now you will see button “Login with Snapchat” Click on it.
- After that read Onyolo terms and conditions by clicking on Continue button.
- Now Snapchat app will open on your phone, Click on Continue button to connect your Onyolo account with Snapchat.
Now your Onyolo account is successfully linked with your Snapchat account. You can start receiving anonymous messages from your Snapchat followers by following steps below.
Receiving Anonymous Questions from Snapchat
You can receive anonymous questions from Snapchat followers by following steps below.
- Open Onyolo App and click on “Get Anonymous Messages” button.
- Now Snapchat will be opened on your phone, Post your Snapchat Story. There will a box over your photos saying “Send me Anonymous Messages”.Your Snapchat followers can ask anonymous questions to you by swiping up your Snapchat Story.
Now you can easily link Onyolo with Snapchat. If you are facing any problems in receiving anonymous questions then comment below. We will try to solve your problems as soon as possible. If you like this article then please share it with your friends so that you can ask anonymous questions to him or her.